Debbe’s practice encompasses estate planning, qualified retirement plans, income and estate tax planning for retirement distributions, estate planning and probate law. She works with individuals, families, third party administrators and business owners to meet their estate planning, charitable planning and retirement planning needs.
Debbe is a lifelong resident of Cincinnati. She has been in practice for over 40 years, beginning as a staff attorney with the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and continuing in private practice.
Debbe received a graduate law degree (LL.M.) in Taxation from New York University in 1983 and her law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1979, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif and served as an editor of the Law Review. Debbe received her B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in 1975 (magna cum laude). She attended Walnut Hills High School graduating in 1972 (cum laude).
She has an AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell. Debbe is a member of the American, Ohio and Cincinnati Bar Associations. Debbe is certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. She is recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer.
Debbe is a member of the American Bar Association and its Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, the Ohio State Bar Association and its Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section and the Cincinnati Bar Association and its Taxation, Estate Planning Probate.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 1979
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. - 1983
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
Certified Legal Specialties
- Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, Taxation, Estate Planning Probate
- AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Plans
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Income and Estate Tax Planning for Retirement Distribution
Current Employment Position